Dear All

Could you please help me locate the full text of the articles below:

  Author(s): Mohamed A. Tagin, MB BCh; Christy G. Woolcott, PhD; Michael J.
Vincer, MD; Robin K. Whyte, MB; Dora A. Stinson, MD Article Title: Hypothermia
for Neonatal Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy: An Updated Systematic Review
and Meta-analysis Journal: Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. Year
Mo;Volume(Issue):Pages: 2012;166(6):558-566.
doi:10.1001/archpediatrics.2011.1772.

  Author(s): Graham Rena, Ewan R Pearson, and Kei Sakamoto Article
Title: Molecular
action and pharmacogenetics of metformin: current understanding of an old
drug Journal: Diabetes Management Year Mo;Volume(Issue):Pages:

2012 Sept; 2(5): 439-452

  Author(s): Janet K Snell-Bergeon Article Title: Biomarkers for evaluating
renal function decline in diabetes: where are we now? Journal: Diabetes
Management Year Mo;Volume(Issue):Pages: 2012 Sept; 2(5): 427-437

Nada Hamdan Al Shamsi
Acting Head of Technical Processing Unit
Libraries Section
Continuing Education Dept. (CED)
Dubai Health Authority DHA
Government of Dubai