HI, Everyone.  I will be moving to a new location with the renovating we
are doing here at MGMC.  The topic came up about installing 'moveable
stacks'  - stacks that can be compressed together.  I'm sorry, I can't
think of the right terminology - it's a Monday morning disease. J

Anyway, I'm supposed to get some benchmarking.  Here is the hesitation I
have about getting these 'moveable' stacks - my library will be unlocked
24/7 and I don't know how easy these stacks are to move to the 'public'.
Also, right now I have four rows of shelving, do I really need to 'save'
space?  The space I am moving to is about 100 square feet larger.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Emily

Emily H. Erickson, MLIS

Medical Librarian

Mary Greeley Medical Center

1111 Duff Ave

Ames, IA 50010

P: 515-239-2154

F: 515-239-2020

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mary-Greeley-Medical-Center/198738577698?
ref=ts>   <https://twitter.com/#!/marygreeley>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/MaryGreeleyMedCtr?ob=0&feature=results_main
>   <http://pinterest.com/marygreeley/>
<https://foursquare.com/v/mary-greeley-medical-center/4b6f029cf964a520ac
d62ce3>

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*