From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Jon Brassey
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2012 3:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Is PubMed LinkOut popular?

Hi,

I'm wondering if there are any figures as to how popular PubMed LinkOut
is?
I'm trying to get proportion figures e.g. is it used in 1%, 10%, 25% etc
medical libraries in the USA?

Best wishes

jon
--
Jon Brassey
TRIP Database

Cleveland Clinic is ranked one of the top hospitals in America by U.S.News & World Report (2012).
Visit us online at http://www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of our services, staff and locations.

Confidentiality Note:  This message is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,  please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.

Thank you.