Dear All:

Have any librarians out there in medical/consumer-health libraries had the HON code certification for any pages the public sees at your institution(s)?

While I have been a medical librarian for quite a few years now, I am a fairly new consumer-health librarian at my current facility, and I have some questions for those of you, if any, who have gotten this certification for your pages.

If anyone is willing to assist me, can you please reply off list to me at Mary E. Nolan, [log in to unmask]

I am curious about the process, hints, problems encountered. We have a page and I'd like to get it the seal of approval, if you will.

Thanks in advance.

MEN