From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jesano,Rae
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 2:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Dynamed mobile codes

Thanks to everyone who responded.   We have decided how we are going to handle it.

Most people handle them in one of two ways.

  1.  Have a spread sheet with the codes on which they record some of the patron information when they give out a code.
  2.  Refer people to Ebsco Host tech services to get their code.
Others will give out codes if people request them, but have the Ebscohost tech services  contact  information on their website so patrons can also go directly to them.

Thanks again for the fast response.
Rae

Rae Jesano MSLS, AHIP
Associate University Librarian & Liaison Librarian Biomedical & Health Information Services Health Science Center Libraries University of Florida
352-273-8444