We have been unsuccessful in locating a supplier of this book: Essential
Guide to Medical Staff Reappointment: Tools to Create and Maintain an
Ongoing, Criteria-Based Process, Second Edition - ISBN 9781601461247.

Internet search engine results indicates it's available for purchase
through HCPro, but they have confirmed they no longer have this book in
supply nor will they get more.  It's not available on Amazon or other
used book sales that I could locate easily online (including Alibris,
AbeBooks, Biblio, Book Depository, Powells.)  I left a message with YBP
(Nicki Carter) and haven't heard back yet.  Five libraries on Worldcat
list as having this; I already checked with two of them to see if those
libraries are willing to weed theirs and allow us to purchase this from
them.

So, a long shot - does anyone have an old copy they're willing to sell
to us, or have any other suggestions for us in obtaining a copy of this
book for our keeps?  I haven't been able to find contact information for
the author to ask her personally.  Other than that, I'm completely
stumped...

Any ideas or solutions you can offer?

Heidi Sue Adams, MS, AHIP    Lead Medical Librarian
KRMC Medical Library @ Kalispell Regional Medical Center   (DOCLINE:
MTUKRH)
310 Sunnyview Lane  Kalispell, MT 59901 | p (406) 752-1739 | f (406)
KALISPELL REGIONAL HEALTHCARE  Improving health, comfort, and life.
www.kalispellregional.org