Oops....I'm reposting to the list:

I also regularly utilize TRIP database & encourage others to use it because it
serves its purpose of "liberating the evidence" extremely well. My colleague
and I manage our Clinical Library website at our institution and have linked to
TRIP database as one of several resources available. TRIP serves the purpose,
in my view, to rapidly identify evidence that I might not intially find doing
searches in biomedical databases, open access & subscription alike. I can
easily link to a collection of TRIP results and include those in the collections I
piece together after searching across a spectrum of resources. I view TRIP as
an effective tool for finding those consensus statements, synopses,
guidelines, and systematic reviews that I may not find elsewhere. More than
anything, it's another way to enable access to clinical info -- access that is
often unfortunately denied or granted based on your budget