Yes, but...

It's always insanely crowded. It's a polite crowd, to be sure, but
you're jammed in there pretty tight.

I think I've gotten more equipment at the Waitsfield swap over the years
than all the other swaps put together.

Like all swaps, it's still hit-or-miss. Also, like all swaps, if you're
looking for good kid's gear, it's best to be inside within the first
five minutes. That means getting there about 45 minutes early and
standing outside until the doors open. Dress warmly, and bring a book.

Dave G.