Final reminder for the Eastern Snow & Avalanche Workshop this coming
Saturday, November 10:
http://www.esaw.org/welcome/schedule/

In addition to presenters from New England & the Daks, presenters are coming
from the Sawtooths and Chic Chocs, for a total of a dozen different
presentations – probably enough for a two-day event!

Registration opens at 7:30, and then the presentations start at 8:15, wrapping
up at 4:30 with a short move over to IME for socializing and vendor displays.
Throughout the day we’ll have raffles, with about 40 items ready to be loaded
up (once I unpack from West Virginia...) from Shefftz Ski & Sports (i.e., my
basement), plus a bunch of freebies at registration.

Given the big day and anticipated big attendance, preregistration is strongly
encouraged:
http://www.esaw.org/registration/?action=evregister&event_id

And until then, just stay out of trouble, okay?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-AHSKyaisHuc/UJbgioDkh-
I/AAAAAAAAVYw/_RGKBXuJknA/s903/2012-11-
02a++Timberline+No+Trespassing.jpg
[Timberline ski area, West Virginia, on Saturday afternoon]

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-
_lZSBqe2yL4/UJbhCeVMwcI/AAAAAAAAVZ0/vGw6Eir91-w/s903/2012-11-
03l+Max+Security+Prison.JPG
[North Branch “Correctional Institution” Supermax a little over an hour away on
the drive back home the next afternoon]