From: Carrie McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Subject: Meeting Next Friday, December 7, 7:00 PM in South Burlington
To: Daisy Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>,
[log in to unmask], Nicole M <[log in to unmask]>, Zachary
Henderson <[log in to unmask]>, John Stanton
<[log in to unmask]>, Peter DeGraff <[log in to unmask]>,
Sebastian Ventrone <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]"
<[log in to unmask]>, John Thompson
<[log in to unmask]>, Scott Hamshaw
<[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]"
<[log in to unmask]>, Shanta Keller <[log in to unmask]>,
"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>,
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], Cathy Janvier <[log in to unmask]>

Hey team,

This is your reminder email for next week's EWB meeting.  Agenda will include

1. Project status update
2. Report from Regional Conference - including a presentation on the
EWB National website and the resources available to us there
3. EWB Vermont website
4. Member outreach
5. Officer elections
6. Meeting time/location/structure
7. Chapter funds

I will send out a more formal agenda over the weekend.

I look forward to seeing those of you who can make it.  If you would
like to attend, but can not be there in person, let me know and I can
set up a conference call for us as well.

Thanks.

Carrie