The deadline for registration for the second annual Empire Debates in NYC is tomorrow, and we have been getting a lot of concerns about teams being unable to make it. So, despite our strong desire to have teams register before the world ends, we have decided to extend the deadline to January 26th, 2013. This is only a week before the tournament, and we would really appreciate it if everyone could register (or at least give us team estimates) as early as possible, the earlier the register the more we can do to make sure any dietary preferences you have are met. Teams that register after the new deadline cannot be guaranteed a spot in the tournament.

I hope to hear from teams soon!

Best,

Burk Ohbayashi
The King's Debate Society