This is a good reminder for everyone to check their EFTS bill regularly
and to check out any libraries you don't recognize (their lending
policies).  Challenge charges you think might be wrong.   It might be a
good time to look at your DOCLINE cells too and update them. :).

I am sure the situation is well in hand by now.  I did notice the MAR
people have responded.

Halyna .

Halyna Liszczynskyj,  MLS
Director, Library Services
St. Elizabeth Medical Center
2209 Genesee Street
Utica, NY  13501
(315) 798-8381 Office  * (315) 734-4499 Fax
www.stemc.org
www.stemc.org/services/inpatient-services/medical-library
www.stemc.org/services/inpatient-services/medical-library/ask-the-librarian

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   This e-mail message, including attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient (s) of this message, please contact the sender by return e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank-you.