I wrote the group a little while ago, regarding the implementation of the
CME feature in Dynamed.  Our CME committee met last Friday and said yes,
they want this to go live.  The coordinator who is in charge of making it
happen wonders if there is anyone out there who's done it and would be
willing to be contacted for advice and experience.  If you use HealthStream
in some capacity for tracking CME transcripts, that would be a huge bonus.
Greatly appreciate your help!

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Manager, Knowledge Resource Library

"Never...be mean in anything; never be false; never be cruel. Avoid those
three vices...and I can always be hopeful of you."  -- Betsy Trotwood to
David Copperfield (Charles Dickens)