Dear Colleagues,
I just had a request which I need to fill asap. I didn't have a good strategy for PubMed, but I am not sure that is the best route.  If you can help within the next half hour or so that would be great!
Many thanks,
Marilyn
Marilyn Teolis, MLS, AHIP Distinguished
Library & Information Services Coordinator
Phone: (615)284-5373

Fax: (615)284-5861

Saving you time and money. Medical libraries....your best return on investment

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: