Hi, Everyone.  I have been searching this the last couple of days and am
not having any luck.  I don't think there is anything out there, but I
wanted to see if anyone had heard of this before.

A child who had an ear infection a few days ago was denied having eye
surgery because of concern of anesthesia complications that could cause
a laryngospasm.  The pediatrician that contacted me about this has never
heard of this, and I haven't found anything, but I thought I would seek
out your expertise. J

I have searched Pubmed extensively with numerous combinations of
laryngospasm, ear infection, anesthesia complications, eye surgery, etc,
etc....

Emily

Emily H. Erickson, MLIS

Medical Librarian

Mary Greeley Medical Center

1111 Duff Ave

Ames, IA 50010

P: 515-239-2154

F: 515-239-2020

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mary-Greeley-Medical-Center/198738577698?
ref=ts>   <https://twitter.com/#!/marygreeley>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/MaryGreeleyMedCtr?ob=0&feature=results_main
>   <http://pinterest.com/marygreeley/>
<https://foursquare.com/v/mary-greeley-medical-center/4b6f029cf964a520ac
d62ce3>

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*