Hello,

The citation for this article was sent to me recently, and I thought it was worth sharing. Of course, here at the VA, clinicians don't need to ask whether a patient is a vet or not. Most of you work in the broader community, and might want to share this with the staff at your institutions.

http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1391922

Chris
Christine Fleuriel, MSLIS
VA Maine Healthcare System
207.623.8411 ext 5626
207.623.5766 (fax)

Practicing anticipatory librarianship every day.

"Service is the rent we pay for the privilege of living on the planet." Dr. Joseph Murray

"A man must always live with himself and he should see to it that he has good company." Charles Evan Hughes