Hi--I used to teach college English, and the Purdue Online Writing Lab is a
reliable source for those types of questions.  The MLA citation info is at
this link:  http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/.

I'd advise her just to look at electronic sources and go from there.

Mary

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Regan E. DeFranza - rdefranz <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi-
> I have a student that needs to cite an article a professor placed on
> moodle in AMA style. I can't find anything specifically to help her. Can
> anyone on this list offer a suggestion.
>
> This is what she has, but the professor is saying it is incorrect:
>
> Fulk G. Reliability of Measurements; September 11, 2012; Potsdam, NY.
> http://moodle.clarkson.edu/course/view.php?id=11117. Accessed November
> 13, 2012.
>
> Thanks in advance for any assistance
>
> Regan DeFranza, MLS
> Health Sciences Librarian
> Clarkson University Libraries
> Box 5880, 8 Clarkson Ave.
> Potsdam, NY 13699
> 315.268.3760

Mary Spalding, MA, MLIS
Program Coordinator
Western Maryland Area Health Education Center
600 Memorial Avenue, South Wing Suite 4
Cumberland, MD  21502
301-777-9150, Ext. 116 - voice
301-777-2649 - fax
ALSO
Medical Librarian, Meritus Health
11116 Medical Campus Road
Hagerstown, MD  21742
(Phone number and email same as above)

"Like" us on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Western-Maryland-AHEC/132988616755607

“The health of the people is really the foundation upon which all their
happiness and all their powers as a state depend.”  --Benjamin Disraeli

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this electronic
message is confidential and intended to be for the addressee only; if you
are not the intended recipient, please delete the message and contact the
sender.