Hello list,

Does anyone know of any types of pre and/or post exercise tool that measures the impact of exercise on mood (depression/anxiety etc.)?

Please reply to me off list: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks in advance for any help!

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Jeanna Hough, MSc, MA
Manager, Health Sciences Library
Halton Healthcare Services
905-338-4690 ext 6746

Check out the Info Wading Room<http://jeannahough.blogspot.com/> Blog: Handy Tools and Tips for Healthcare workers!

HHS is a Platinum Quality Award Workplace where hand hygiene is our #1 patient safety priority - At HHS "The Bugs Stop Here...Pump it up!"

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.

This Message scanned by Barracuda Networks.