No, these are purely rumor! There are no trails at MRG that aren't on
the map; never have, never will. This kind of tomfoolery has been
going on for too long now, even resulting in efforts to draw up
"unofficial" trail maps that (thank dog!) were quashed before they
could temp the gullible into venturing off into Here There Be Dragons
land. Put it on a piece of wood and it makes it so? Octo...harrumph!

On a slightly more serious note: how long before some joker nails one
of these to a tree above the round orange "cliff area" signs?