At a glance it looks terrific! Thanks so much for making this available
And I think such resources are better when the page is not snazzy :).
The simple neat effect is very important when the person going through
it has to any way deal with so many complex issues!

Vasumathi Sriganesh
QMed Knowledge Foundation
(Trust - Reg No: E-24663)
Mumbai, India