Has anybody had any experience with Book Buddie?
http://www.bookbuddie.com/

Some of my patrons come to me for non-medical book recommendations
especially for their e-readers and I have had some inquiries about this
site.

Gwen
The information contained in this communication may be confidential and is intended only for the
 use of the intended recipient(s).   If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s),
 you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication,
 or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
 please return it to the sender immediately and delete any copy of it from your computer system.