From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Estabrook, Alexia [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 9:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TOC: Nephrology Nursing Scope and Standards of Practice, 7th Edition, 2011

If any of you have the following book in your collection could I kindly request that you email me the TOC and, if there is one, the index (D)?  I have a patron looking for information on continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis and I do not have this book and I suspect it might have the information she is looking for.  I don't want to blindly send an ILL request and want to verify that the information she wants is indeed in this book and if it is, the exact citation.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Alexia D. Estabrook-Isely, MSLS
Consultant, Medical Library

Providence Hospital | Helen L. DeRoy Medical Library
Main Phone: 248-849-3294 | Fax: 248-849-3201 | Email: [log in to unmask]
Library Home Page: http://www.intra.providence-hospital.org/MedicalLibrary/

Whatever knowledge we find for you leaves you more time for your patients.  Thank you for allowing us to assist you.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: