Hi, Everyone.  I would like to borrow the above book through
interlibrary loan, but am not finding it anywhere.  It was published in
late October, so that might be the problem, but I thought I'd check with
you all.  It is by Barbara Carnes and the ISBN  is 1562868470.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Emily

Emily H. Erickson, MLIS

Medical Librarian

Mary Greeley Medical Center

1111 Duff Ave

Ames, IA 50010

P: 515-239-2154

F: 515-239-2020

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mary-Greeley-Medical-Center/198738577698?
ref=ts>   <https://twitter.com/#!/marygreeley>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/MaryGreeleyMedCtr?ob=0&feature=results_main
>   <http://pinterest.com/marygreeley/>
<https://foursquare.com/v/mary-greeley-medical-center/4b6f029cf964a520ac
d62ce3>

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*