Happy Holidays everyone!

A staff member has been requested by a potential publisher to provide his "H-index" number.  This is a Hirsch Index number that calculates the number of authored articles with how many times this author has been cited by others.

I never knew this existed until today.

We do not have access to Web of Science nor Scopus.

If there is someone will to assist, we would be most grateful.

Thank you in advance.

Rick

Richard Barry, MSLS, AHIP
Corporate Records Manager
American Nurses Association
8515 Georgia Avenue
Suite 400
Silver Spring, MD 20910
301-628-5143
Fax:  301-628-5008
www.nursingworld.org<http://www.nursingworld.org/>

Registration for the 2013 ANA Nursing Quality Conference is now open at www.NursingQualityConference.org<http://www.nursingqualityconference.org/>.  This is ANA's 7th Quality conference and will be themed Reaching the Core of Quality.  It will be held on February 6-8, 2013 in Atlanta, Georgia.

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged information that is exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message, or any attachment is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by return email and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your computer.  Thank you.