Greetings!

I am a graduate student in the Higher Education and Student Affairs
Administration (HESA) Program at the University of Vermont (UVM). I am
currently seeking self-identifying undergraduate*Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual,
and Queer (LGBQ) Students of Color* to participate in my research study.
The purpose of this exploratory study is to understand the experiences
of LGBQ Students of Color in undergraduate university classrooms at a
pre-dominantly White institution. I hope that recommendations from this
study may improve classroom climate and facilitate better support for
these students as well as the faculty teaching them.

In order to be eligible to participate,

  * You must be 18 years old or older
  * You must be a full-time undergraduate student at the University of
    Vermont (UVM)
  * You must self-identify as non-heterosexual (i.e. those who
    personally and publicly identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, or queer)
  * You must self-identify as a Student of Color (i.e. Non-White
    students who are born and raised in the United States and identify
    personally and publically as African, Latino/a, Asian, Native
    American or Bi/Multi-racial)

If you are interested or would like more information about the specifics
of this study, please contact the principal investigator, Dirk Rodricks
at 802-656-7990 or via e-mail at [log in to unmask]

This research study is sponsored by the Graduate Program in Higher
Education and Student Affairs, Department of Leadership and
Developmental Sciences, College of Education and Social Services at the
University of Vermont. The Faculty Advisor is Dr. Shametrice Davis.

If you know of others who may be interested in participating in this
study, I would greatly appreciate your help and support in
forwarding/posting this information to them.

Thank you for your help.

Dirk Rodricks
M.Ed. Higher Education and Student Affairs'13
University of Vermont
//

--

-----