Greetings!

I am a graduate student in the Higher Education and Student Affairs Administration (HESA) Program at the University of Vermont (UVM). I am currently seeking self-identifying undergraduate Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Queer (LGBQ) Students of Color to participate in my research study. The purpose of this exploratory study is to understand the experiences of LGBQ Students of Color in undergraduate university classrooms at a pre-dominantly White institution. I hope that recommendations from this study may improve classroom climate and facilitate better support for these students as well as the faculty teaching them.

In order to be eligible to participate,

If you are interested or would like more information about the specifics of this study, please contact the principal investigator, Dirk Rodricks at 802-656-7990 or via e-mail at [log in to unmask]

This research study is sponsored by the Graduate Program in Higher Education and Student Affairs, Department of Leadership and Developmental Sciences, College of Education and Social Services at the University of Vermont. The Faculty Advisor is Dr. Shametrice Davis.

If you know of others who may be interested in participating in this study, I would greatly appreciate your help and support in forwarding/posting this information to them.

Thank you for your help.

Dirk Rodricks
M.Ed. Higher Education and Student Affairs’13
University of Vermont

--

-----
Dirk J. Rodricks