Good Afternoon EWBer's!
I hope everyone had a wonderful break! As a fun way to start the semester
off we are having a Sunday Football Social for all of the returning student
members. The Patriots are playing the Ravens at 6:30pm this Sunday the
20th, and everyone is welcome to come for 6pm for a brief meeting and then
for a lot of Wings Over Burlington along with Leonardos Pizza for everyone
who doesn't like wings. This will be held at my apartment, which is 500
South Prospect Street Apt. 4-28. For those who don't know where that is, it
is behind Wing Davis Wilks in the Old Redstone Apartments Number 4-28 along
the one way street into Redstone Campus. I hope everyone can make it!
Thanks,
Alec Badeau