From: Carrie McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Subject: Next EWB General Meeting Sunday, January 20th 6:00 PM
To: Carrie McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Everybody,

Happy New Year!  I hope everybody had a nice holiday.  I am just getting
back into the swing of things here and I wanted to get the next EWB general
meeting on people's calendars.  Based on the doodle I send out last month,
it looks like Sunday works for most people.  The next Sunday that the
executive team was available was the 20th - so two weeks.  I hope this
works for folks.  I will send out a more detailed agenda next weekend but
the short summary is

1. Project Update
2. Website Update
3. Officer Elections in Feb

Meeting location TBD.  It will still be in Burlington this time, but I will
give specifics when I send out the agenda.

Thanks.

Carrie