Hello Everybody,

Happy New Year!  I hope everybody had a nice holiday.  I am just getting back into the swing of things here and I wanted to get the next EWB general meeting on people's calendars.  Based on the doodle I send out last month, it looks like Sunday works for most people.  The next Sunday that the executive team was available was the 20th - so two weeks.  I hope this works for folks.  I will send out a more detailed agenda next weekend but the short summary is

1. Project Update
2. Website Update
3. Officer Elections in Feb

Meeting location TBD.  It will still be in Burlington this time, but I will give specifics when I send out the agenda.

Thanks.

Carrie