Topic: EWB General Meeting
Date: Sunday, January 27, 2013
Time: 6:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 797 663 478
Meeting Password: ewbVT2013

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://gmcr.webex.com/gmcr/j.php?ED=183446712&UID=1341731817&PW=NMmVkYjg1MjNm&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: ewbVT2013
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://gmcr.webex.com/gmcr/j.php?ED=183446712&UID=1341731817&PW=NMmVkYjg1MjNm&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

To join the audio conference only
1. Provide your number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call one of the following numbers:
Toll-Free Audio and Web Conferencing:  1-877-882-2110
Audio and Web Conferencing:  1-802-882-2110
2. Follow the instructions that you hear on the phone.
Your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 797 663 478

For assistance
1. Go to https://gmcr.webex.com/gmcr/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
https://gmcr.webex.com/gmcr/j.php?ED=183446712&UID=1341731817&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAuARFIUn2yD6GJb1HcJnfxNc8SyD6zsxFSIbG1opdcnx&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going to https://gmcr.webex.com/gmcr/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com