Dear All

This is to announce that, due to several requests, the deadline for the
International Symposium *"Wood Structure in Plant Biology and Ecology" (WSE)
* has been extended to 31 *January 2013*. We look forward to receiving
applications from many of you!

http://www.wse2013.com

http://www.wse2013.com/?who=abstract
 Giovanna Battipaglia, Walter Finsinger, Matthias Saurer (Session
Organizers)