Dear All,

As I wrote in an earlier message, the next Applied Isotope Geochemistry
conference will be held in Budapest this September (see www.aig10.com).
We have received some session proposals, but I would like to remind you
that the Organizing Committee would welcome further suggestions until
February 1st, then we would like to fix the session list.

If you have a good suggestion that would attract a number of
participants for that theme, please send me directly.

Best regards,
Attila

Dr. Attila Demeny
Institute for Geological and Geochemical Research
Research Centre for Astronomy and Earth Sciences
Hungarian Academy of Sciences
Budapest, Budaorsi ut 45, H-1112, Hungary
Tel: (361-)309-2681, Tel/fax: (361-)319-3137
e-mail: [log in to unmask], web: Http://www.geochem.hu/