From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Denhaan, David
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 9:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ISOGEOCHEM] Duo 2.5 replacement on the Delta V

Dear List,

The Duo 2.5 roughing pump on my Delta V failed and I need a replacement.
Pfeiffer no longer sells that model.  Can I use their Duo 3?  Peiffer wasn't
sure if there were any modifications needed for use on the Delta V.

Thanks,

David Denhaan

NLAE-ARS-USDA

Ames, IA

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely
for the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message
or the use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law
and subject the violator to civil or criminal penalties. If you believe you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the
email immediately.