Hi David,

I have a colleague that recently replaced the Duo 2.5 in a Delta V with an Edwards EM 1.5 and he has been very happy with the alternative.  The Edwards is much quieter, runs cooler and seems to perform just as well.  The physical size is comparable to the duo.

Regards,

Ben

Benjamin Harlow

Manager, Stable Isotope Core Laboratory

Washington State University

School of Biological Sciences

367 Eastlick

Pullman, WA  99164-4236

Office:  509-335-6161

Lab:     509-335-6154

Fax:     509-335-3184

Laboratory for Biotechnology and Bioanalysis (LBB2) Stable Isotope Core

http://www.isotopes.wsu.edu