At 05:26 PM 1/11/2013, Sam Friedman wrote:
>The problem is that the report is based on the fallacy of the view
>that HIV is causal in AIDS.  Take that away and the rest collapses
>in terms of being interesting or not.

No it's not. It's based on the first-hand report by Ellis Medavoy on
what he was instructed to do by agents of the U.S. government. Are
you saying he was not instructed to do the things he's stipulating, here?

You're thinking backwards, in my view.

Whatever you think of HIV and AIDS, here's a chronological reality,
from which emerged the HIV = AIDS position. Medavoy is writing what
occurred BEFORE that became cemented in place, and in which he
himself played a significant role.

Mitchel