Hello all,

Welcome back!  Our first get-together this semester will be lunch this Friday (1/25) with Dr. Gary An, who will be giving a complex systems talk later in the day, from 2-3pm in the Davis Center, details here.  We'll meet in the usual place (see bottom if you're new to our group), but note that lunch will begin at noon, instead of the usual 11:30am time slot.

Also, we have room for 7 speakers to present to our group this semester, on these dates:

February 8th, 15th
March 15th, 22nd, and 29th
April 19th, 26th

Recall that we don't meet on the first Fridays of every month.  The other dates not listed are either reserved for lunch with invited speakers, or fall during spring break.  I will likely present on 2/8 (unless one of you would like to take this slot), but we need volunteers for the other weeks.  It would be especially great to get somebody lined up for 2/15 soon, so if you have any interest in sharing your work with us, please contact your loyal organizers by responding to [log in to unmask].  Or talk to us (Nick and Shane) in person, if you're, like, super old fashioned...

Hope to see you all this Friday!

Best,
Nick