My only concern would be that if you saw an opossum during the day, is it
ill.
Aren't they night creatures?

Carol

--

*THIS E-MAIL IS INTENDED FOR OFFICIAL BUSINESS USE BY THE INDIVIDUAL OR
ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED.*

**It may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt
from disclosure under applicable Law. If the reader of this e-mail is not
the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery
of the e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please do
not read the attached material and notify the sender so that we may correct
our* *records.

"Hope is like a bird that senses dawn and carefully starts to sing while it
is still dark"

Carol R. Heffer, LCMHC
366 Dorset Street, Suite 10
South Burlington, VT 05403