I am sorry that I did not read the post on the redpolls before I hit send!
Looks like what I needed.

I get hairy and downy woodpeckers and nuthatches at my suet feeders.
Chickadees use it from time to time and a couple blue jays as well.  I live
in a rather wooded area do not have starlings and I get few enough birds
that I welcome the blue jays. The feeders are just those rectangular wire
boxes that are made for the suet cakes.

Thanks for the reply.
Martha
Westford