Bill's birthday is Sunday and I would like to "give" him a Great Gray Owl.
I have looked at eBird and have the directions to two of the locations
where Great Grays have been seen recently.  It seems like early/mid morning
on a cloudy day is our best bet.  Could anyone offer us (off list if you
prefer)  any other suggestions for success?

Thanks,
Martha
(Westford)