Birders, I couldn't agree more.  When I had the great fortune to watch
one for at least 20 minutes in Shelburne last November, I pulled a
young woman that was in my client's house outside to see it too.  Her
response was to grab me and say "Oh my gosh.  Quick, get the women and
children!"  It was indeed a very fierce looking bird.  Unforgettable!

Kaye
Hinesburg