I'm sitting here closely comparing Ron's picture of the Redhead and a
photo of a common Pochard in the same viewing position, and it sure
looks like the head-shape is identical to that of a pochard- a
Redhead's being more rounded.  Of course, I'm birding vicariously, but
can't contain my excitement it could be one!
Kaye
Hinesburg