And I have a Redpoll bully visiting my feeders.  He's fine with the
other Redpolls, but he has a particular animus towards Tree Sparrows and
Juncos.  (Doesn't at all mind the Goldfinches.)  When one lands on the
platform feeder he patronizes most, he rushes at its face with nose high
and backs it up until it's pushed off the edge.  As far as I can tell,
he's the only one of the dozen or so Redpolls I'm hosting that does this.

Jane
(Shoreham)