Thomas, given the really impressive background you just spelled out, I
wonder if you might explain something in your previous post that
disturbed me and some other readers far more than throwing stuff at
intruding cats, and that's your method of choice for killing mice, glue
traps and drowning.

I assume there's a reason you do it this way.  I've struggled against
the necessity of killing mice and found no way around it, but I settled
on snap traps because they kill quickly and reasonably humanely.  Are
those impractical for you in some way?

Thanks,

Jane