Thanks Larry, The odds on seeing one of those beautiful males sure don't sound that good. This makes me feel incredibly lucky that one of the four "regulars" to my backyard has been an adult male. I didn't have the privilege of seeing them at all this past weekend but I'm hoping they're not gone just yet.
Julie
Fairfax

Sent from my iPhone