To follow the birding festival theme...Next weekend, Feb 1-3, Mass Audubon and the Cape Ann Chamber of Commerce are hosting the Cape Ann Birding Festival. Headquarters for exhibitors, demonstrations and trips are at the Elks Club at Bass Rocks. For more info contact capeannchamber.com/birdingweekend

My husband and I are going and Ali Wagner is joining us. We hope to see other VT birders there too!

Patti Haynes, sent from my iPod