This is a problem that I have addressed with people who let their cats out, to no avail. They think that since the cats have gone out before and exhibit behavior where they still want to go out, that the cats will somehow be unhappy to be house cats. Being a birder AND a cat lover, I can say that my cats do just fine in the house and they all had outdoor experience prior to living with me. Veterinarians and cat owners must keep trying to educate the misguided owners who let their cats out.

Lin in Syracuse

Sent from my iPhone