From: Ronald Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Common Pochard, Tufted Duck, and many observers. Champlain Bridge.
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 8:30 AM

If you would like some nice visuals to go along with Ian's rather poetic words, Larry Master gave permission to share pictures he took of the Pochard yesterday:
https://plus.google.com/photos/112372647343297818289/albums/5829050524084151633?authkey=CKT3w_rgm-iXCQ

 --
Ron Payne
Middlebury, VT

Yesterday from the crack of dawn through the afternoon birders assembled