On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Jonathan S. Shefftz
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> It's sufficiently surprising enough to merit allowing all Listers the opportunity to see it first in print, so I'll wait until the subscribers and news stand poachers have a chance, then I'll post it in a few days...

By then no one will care. You raised some eyebrows and curiosity
today. By the time you post that, it will be boring. Kind of is
already. Should've just quoted it in your original post - perhaps with
a warning if you really want to "allow" Listers to see it in print
first.