Whoa  -- new format!  Was the Professor of Plaid informed when 16.0 was rolled out?  Frankly, I'm shocked.  With all the change in the world, I thought at least SkiVt-L web version was a constant I could count on.  At least the purple dude with no poles is still dropping in from the upper left-hand corner.

Anyhow, looks like the VT season is progressing, more or less, as its usual roller-coaster of fun.  I really enjoyed The Good Ranger's adventures.  Love to see more.

Here's another TR from Ecuador:

http://fargobrook.blogspot.com/2013/01/field-trip-vuelta-cuicocha.html

http://fargobrook.blogspot.com

Ya que eran compaƱeros!