Exhibit 1: http://www.coloradosarboard.org/csrb-documents/Refusing%20SAR%20Help.pdf

--Matt K.

On Jan 14, 2013, at 8:27 PM, Get Skied <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I also disagree with TEO regarding who should pay for a rescue. If someone is dumb enough to not call for help when they truly need it because they are worried about the price of that help then let's face it, they probably deserve to die. In a perfect world an evacuee would be charged after the fact for SAR mission costs based on just how many stupid decisions he or she made leading up to the moment where he or she needed to be rescued. There are a few parallels here to how our health care system ought to work in my opinion.